How To Save Money By Eliminating 10 Things You Don’t Need – A Fun Video
I recently came across this fun how to save money video which I’d like to share with you … and which offers some practical advice for how to save money by eliminating 10 things you don’t need.
Watch this how to save money video now
Watch this short, fun and informative Howcast video for the full scoop on these great money saving tips to help you learn how to save money and better balance your budget every month:
How to Save Money Video Recap
I came across this fun video on how to save money by eliminating 10 things you don’t need.
As mentioned in the video, if you want to learn how to save money, all you need is a little self-discipline, sacrifice, and open-mindedness.
Here’s a quick summary of how you can save money by eliminating 10 things you don’t need:
- Step 1: Stop buying unnecessary paper products
- Step 2: Give up bottled water
- Step 3: Buy less food
- Step 4: Get rid of your home phone if you have a cell phone
- Step 5: Cancel your gym membership
- Step 6: Forgo the fast food
- Step 7: Drop your cable subscription
- Step 8: Stop shopping for unnecessary clothing items
- Step 9: Buy jewelry at pawn shops and estate sales instead of paying the 100-400% markup on jewelry
- Step 10: Get rid of unnecessary vitamins, supplements, and cleansing products, instead, ask your doctor what you should be taking